Ari Rash Top
• UPF 50+ sun protection
• Made from sustainable fabrics to protect our little ones and the planet.
• OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics, free of 100 harmful chemicals and kind on the skin
• Made in Australia
UPF 50+Rash Top with full-length sleeves and high rounded neckline designed for long summer days. Pair it with our Swim Shorties or Leggings for complete sun protection whilst at the beach or by the pool.
The Ari Rash Top from our SUNSEEKER collection features a sweet floral print in our pink, blue and purple colour-way.
- Front lining to prevent transparancy
- Chlorine Resistant to prevent fabric damage
- Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable for comfort in hot, sunny conditions
- Fabric - 85% REPREVE Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Lining - 87% REPREVE Recycled Polyester, 13% Elastane
Our mini muse is 5 years old, 118cm tall and wearing a size 6.
Please check our size guide before purchasing. If you require any sizing assistance please feel free to contact us via our contact page and we'll be happy to help out.
* Please note that differences in screen resolution may result in colours appearing lighter, darker, brighter or duller.
Please refer to the size guide of each collection before you purchase to make sure you have chosen the correct size.
If you need assistance with sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the Contact Us page.
ZUZU & CO swimwear is made from the highest quality fabrics and should be cared for with love.
To prolong the life of your swimwear we recommend you observe the following instructions:
~ Rinse well with cold water after use, never leave the swimwear rolled up in a towel.
~ Cold hand wash with mild detergent. I recommend Ecostore Laundry Liquid
~ Line dry in shade
~ DO NOT soak, bleach, spin or tumble dry
~ DO NOT iron or dry clean.
~ Avoid excess contact with rough surfaces, lotions, oils and harsh chemicals.