Rust Rash Top
• UPF 50+ sun protection
• Made from sustainable fabrics to protect our little ones and the planet.
• OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics, free of 100 harmful chemicals and kind on the skin
• Made in Australia
UPF 50+ Rash Top featuring full-length sleeves, curved back hem, and a high neckline with a band collar for full protection from the sun. Designed to fit snug against your child's body to prevent movement whilst swimming.
Pair it with our Swim Leggings for complete sun protection whilst at the beach or by the pool.
- Ultra-chlorine resistant fabric lasting 4.5 times longer than generic swimwear fabrics.
- Quick drying to comfortably make the transition from water to land.
- Two-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Exceptional resistance to sun creams and oils
- Superior shape retention, light-weight and durable
- Smooth and soft to touch
- Piling resistant
- Fabric - 78% Recycled Nylon 22% XTRA LIFE LYCRA®
Please check our size guide before purchasing. If you require any sizing assistance please feel free to contact us via our contact page and we'll be happy to help out.
* Please note that differences in screen resolution may result in colours appearing lighter, darker, brighter or duller.
Please refer to the size guide of each collection before you purchase to make sure you have chosen the correct size.
If you need assistance with sizing, please email email@example.com or get in touch via the Contact Us page.
ZUZU & CO swimwear is made from the highest quality fabrics and should be cared for with love.
To prolong the life of your swimwear we recommend you observe the following instructions:
~ Rinse well with cold water after use, never leave the swimwear rolled up in a towel.
~ Cold hand wash with mild detergent. I recommend Ecostore Laundry Liquid
~ Line dry in shade
~ DO NOT soak, bleach, spin or tumble dry
~ DO NOT iron or dry clean.
~ Avoid excess contact with rough surfaces, lotions, oils and harsh chemicals.