Rust Swim Leggings
• UPF 50+ sun protection
• Made from sustainable fabrics to protect our little ones and the planet.
• OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics, free of 100 harmful chemicals and kind on the skin
• Made in Australia
UPF 50+ full-length swim leggings designed to be worn in and out of the water, to protect our little ones from harmful UV rays and marine stingers. Ideal for long days at the beach, water park or in the pool. Pair with our Rash Tops for complete sun protection.
- Ultra-chlorine resistant fabric lasting 4.5 times longer than generic swimwear fabrics.
- Quick drying to comfortably make the transition from water to land.
- Two-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Exceptional resistance to sun creams and oils
- Superior shape retention, light-weight and durable
- Smooth and soft to touch
- Piling resistant
- Fabric - 78% Recycled Nylon 22% XTRA LIFE LYCRA®
Please check our Essentials size guide before purchasing as it is a smaller fit. If you require any sizing assistance please feel free to contact us via our contact page and we'll be happy to help out.
* Please note that differences in screen resolution may result in colours appearing lighter, darker, brighter or duller.
Please refer to the size guide of each collection before you purchase to make sure you have chosen the correct size.
If you need assistance with sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the Contact Us page.
ZUZU & CO swimwear is made from the highest quality fabrics and should be cared for with love.
To prolong the life of your swimwear we recommend you observe the following instructions:
~ Rinse well with cold water after use, never leave the swimwear rolled up in a towel.
~ Cold hand wash with mild detergent. I recommend Ecostore Laundry Liquid
~ Line dry in shade
~ DO NOT soak, bleach, spin or tumble dry
~ DO NOT iron or dry clean.
~ Avoid excess contact with rough surfaces, lotions, oils and harsh chemicals.